This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
A little Japanese ‘boro’ stitching beautifully compliments the character of repurposed denim in this cross-body bag.
Good to Know:
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, zipper & buttonhole feet (optional), rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances.
- Finished size: W 15” (38cm) x H 14” (35.5cm) x D 3.5” (8.75cm)
- Best Fabrics: Exterior – denim; Lining - cotton
- Main technique/s: ‘Quilt As You Go’; Bag Construction; Boro Hand Stitching
- Step by step photos are included throughout