This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of British Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
Drunkards Path units create these beautiful bauble shapes. Banish your fear of sewing curves with a quick and easy technique. A great project for using up co-ordinated scraps, or how about using Christmas fabrics for a seasonal runner! The co-ordinated placemats complete the set.
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: Runner approx: 38cm x 188cm (15” x 74”); Placemats approx: 43cm x 34cm (17” x 13.5”)
- Main Technique: Curved & Straight Piecing. Instructions included on how to make bias binding
- Step by step photos included throughout
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton. Heat resistant wadding (Insul Bright) can be used in the placemats instead of wadding)
- Professionally Art-Worked Templates provided
- Sizzix friendly project using 4.5” Drunkards Path dies 657168 (fan background) & 657169 (quarter circle).