I am very privileged to have been awarded this glamourous award from Leanne at She Can Quilt.
If you haven’t already, check out Leanne’s fun blog – there are lots of gorgeous projects to inspire you.
In accepting this wonderful award, there comes a few honourary responsibilities:
- Thank and link back to the person who bestowed the award – check (thanks again Leanne!)
- Share seven things about yourself (see below)
- Bestow the award on six recently discovered bloggers:
Here are my top 6 out of the huge choice of fab blogs out there:
Please check out these amazing blogs & the inpirational creativity behind them.
7 things about me (not sure why 7!!):
1. I am a born again Christian
2. A tidy freak
3. Eat way too much chocolate
4. Won the fight against depression
5. Favourite colour – purple
6. Love the countryside, especially in summer
7. Enjoy watching ‘period’ films & dramas e.g. Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice etc.
More Exciting News!
As if it wasn’t exciting enough getting this award, I also found out this morning that I’ve won a charm pack from Lesly at Pickeldish.
To win I had to comment on what my favourite pre 1960 film is – I said ‘Cat on a hot tin roof (ooooh Paul Newman, drule) & I like Calamity Jane too. Grease is also up there but think it’s post 1960!
Many thanks Lesly – can’t wait til Mr Postie comes calling!