This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(photo courtesy of Pretty Patches Magazine)
Have fun mixing wool, tweed, corduroy and cotton in this festive applique cushion.
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and satin stitch applique (free tutorial on machine applique available here:
- Finished size: 17” x 17” (43cm x 43cm)
- Main Technique: Satin Stitch Applique as quilting – ‘Appli-Quilting’
- Envelope back
- Best Fabrics: Tweed, Wool, Cotton, Linen, Corduroy
- Best Threads: Aurifil 12wt Wool threads are best for thicker textiles
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally art-worked template provided