This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment (don't forget to check your spam folder!).
The triaxial weave of this useful little basket creates a striking ‘tumbling blocks’ design. Learn how to weave fabric strips on 3 axis and turn your woven panel into this cute storage basket.
Good to Know:
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances
- Finished size: 12.5” x 7” x 5.5”
- Main Technique: Triaxial Weave, 3d Construction
- Best Fabrics: Quilting Cotton
- Clear illustrations & step by step instructions included throughout
- Wefty Weaving needles available to purchase at www.justjude-designs.com