This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment (don't forget to check your spam folder).
(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
If you love rainbows and easy piecing then you’ll love this fun quilt!
Made completely from coloured charm squares (5” squares) it’s also a fun ‘eye spy’ quilt for kids too!
Good to know:
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and variable seam allowances.
- Finished Size 50” (127cm) x 58” (147cm)
- Main technique: half square triangles (hsts).
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton (7 fat quarters + yardage)
- Step by step photos throughout
- Instructions on how to make and attach quilt binding included.