This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of British Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
These fun hearts are made using a traditional ‘Drunkard’s Path’ template. Curved piecing made easy!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 79” (201cm) x 76” (193cm)
- Main Technique: Curved and straight piecing
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton (I used Essex Yarn dyed linen (Black) for the background – available from www.justjude-designs.com).
- Step by step photos included throughout
- Professionally Art-Worked Templates provided
- Sizzix friendly project using 4.5” Drunkards Path dies 657168 (fan background) & 657169 (quarter circle).