This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of British Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
This is a warm & snuggly lap quilt which can be cleverly folded up into a hidden pocket to become a pillow/cushion! Great for transporting in the car, to the caravan or for kids having a sleepover! The design is based on a simple 9 patch block, which makes it a beginner friendly project.
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 57” x 69” (145cm x 175cm)
- Main Technique: Straight Piecing
- Blocks made from 4.75” squares
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton
- Clear illustrations included throughout