This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
Upcycle your unwanted jeans into this unique and practical bag. English Paper Pieced hexies and re-purposed labels add interest, and the useful zippered pocket will keep your keys and essentials handy!
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances.
- Finished size: W 15.5” (39.5 cm) x H 15” (38 cm) x D 4” (10 cm)
- Best Fabrics: Exterior – denim; Lining - cotton
- Main technique: English Paper Piecing and Machine Piecing
- Step by step photos are included throughout, including how to insert eyelet rings
- Hexie templates provided