This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
Chenille quilting involves the layering, sewing and cutting of several layers of fabric to achieve a raw edge, fluffy texture. This technique is so simple to achieve and the more you wash it, the fluffier it gets! Enjoy a positive/negative effect from the front and back of your heart cushion.
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances.
- Finished size: 38cm x 38cm (15” x 15”)
- Main Technique: Quilting
- Zipper closure (a zipper foot is required)
- Olfa Chenille cutter can be used, or long, sharp scissors
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton, calico (2 contrasting colours)
- Clear illustrations included throughout, including how to insert zipper
- Professionally Art-Worked Template provided