This is a digital pattern - you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
Cosy up on chilly Autumn evenings with this pretty quilt based on the Drunkard's Path block.
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 142cm x 142cm (56” x 56”)
- Main Technique: Curved piecing
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton, Essex Yarn Dyed Linen
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally art-worked templates provided