This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email.
This clever little storage caddy will keep your sewing tools and notions organised, or even use it in a bathroom for beautifying essentials, or in your bedroom, looking pretty on a dressing table!
- Beginner Friendly Project
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 13.5” (34cm) x 13” (33cm)
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton & compressed wadding
- Heavy ‘sew-in’ vilene interfacing used to give structure
- Step by step photos included throughout