(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
This iconic block is easily turned into a sweet cushion, with beginner friendly piecing. Have fun quilting and embellishing your cushion with buttons, trim and embroidery! A great house warming gift!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 17” (43cm) x 17” (43cm)
- Envelope back, button and loop closure.
- Step by step photos included throughout.
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton, linen (I used Essex Yarn Dyed Linen (Flax) for the background and back (available from www.justjude-designs.com)
|Product Type||Download - digital PDF, Paper Pattern|