Schoolhouse Cushion (Foundation Paper Pieced) 15.5″ x 15.5″
This cute schoolhouse is made using the Paper Piecing patchwork technique (also known as Foundation Piecing). It’s a great project for using up some of your favourite scraps, and you can have fun experimenting with hand embroidery to embellish the scene!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 15.5” (cm) x 15.5” (cm)
- Main technique: Foundation (paper) piecing
- Feature zip closure
- Step by step photos included throughout
- Professionally artworked templates provided
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton, linen