This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of Pretty Patches magazine)
These raindrops are made using the ‘porthole’ technique. The perfect quilt for any rainy day!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 63” (160cm) x 63” (160cm)
- Main Technique: Portholes
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally Art-Worked Template provided