(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
If you love rainbows and easy piecing then you’ll love this fun quilt!
Made completely from coloured charm squares (5” squares) it’s also a fun ‘eye spy’ quilt for kids too!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams
- Finished Size 50” (127cm) x 58” (147cm)
- Main technique: half square triangles (hsts). You will need a small square ruler (at least 5”/13cm square) for trimming these.
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton. Use ‘low volume’ (pale or ‘quiet’) prints or solid fabric for background.
- Step by step photos throughout
- Instructions on how to make and attach quilt binding included.