This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
If you love rainbows and easy piecing then you’ll love this fun quilt!
Made completely from coloured charm squares (5” squares) it’s also a fun ‘eye spy’ quilt for kids too!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams
- Finished Size 50” (127cm) x 58” (147cm)
- Main technique: half square triangles (hsts). You will need a small square ruler (at least 5”/13cm square) for trimming these.
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton. Use ‘low volume’ (pale or ‘quiet’) prints or solid fabric for background.
- Step by step photos throughout
- Instructions on how to make and attach quilt binding included.