(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
Dyslexia Action guidelines applied on formatting and layout, including:
Text in Arial 12 expanded font and 1.5 line spacing
Colour coded headings
Lots of illustrations and diagrams
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams
- Finished Size: 50” (127cm) x 58” (147cm)
- Main technique: half square triangles (hsts). You will need a small square ruler (at least 5”/13cm square) for trimming these.
- Best fabrics: Quilting cotton. Use ‘low volume’ (pale or ‘quiet’) prints or solid fabric for background.
- Rainbow and Low Volume Charm Packs are available to purchase from www.justjude-designs.com
- Step by step photos throughout
- Instructions on how to make and attach quilt binding included.