These simple and stylish placemats & matching coasters will dress your table, and the handy cutlery (or napkin) pocket make them practical too! A great house-warming or Christmas gift!
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: Placemats 15.5” (40cm) x 12.5” (32cm) Coasters approx. 6” (15.5cm) square
- Main Technique/s: Straight piecing & quilting
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton or linen, compressed wadding (or Insul Bright heat resistant wadding)
- Pattern includes instructions for coasters basket