‘Wash Day’ Peg Bag
Sturdy fabrics and easy ‘washing line’ applique make this a fun accessory for your laundry room. A great house warming gift!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 13.5” (34cm) x 13” (33cm)
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton or linen (reinforced with vilene), lightweight denim, lightweight curtaining, canvas, duck cloth or heavy weight calico.
- For a ‘weather proofed’ peg bag, choose pvc or oil cloth for both outer and lining layers (not recommended for beginners). A teflon foot will be needed for your machine.
- Professionally Art-worked Templates provided
- Step by step photos included throughout.