This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
This roomy drawstring bag could be used for art supplies, swim day, gym kit or even fun days out. The simple sewing together of squares make it ‘scrappy friendly’ too.
And selecting fun fabrics could mean hours of ‘eye-spy’ fun on long car journeys!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 15.75” (40cm) x 15.5” (39.5cm)
- Best Fabrics: Quilting Cotton. For a wipeable lining use ‘rip-stop’.
- Main technique: piecing 2.5” (6cm) squares (112). A charm pack (pack of 42 pre-cut 5”/6.5cm squares) will yield 168 x 2.5” (6.5cm) squares.
- Step by step photos are included throughout, including how to insert eyelets.