This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
Create gentle curves with fusible bias on this Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired cushion.
Good to Know:
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances
- Finished size: 5” x 17.5” (44.5cm x 44.5cm)
- Main Technique: Piecing, Twin Needling
- Zippered back
- Best Fabrics: Quilting Cotton; Linen, fabric scraps
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Templates provided