‘Little House’ Doorstop
This cute and practical doorstop will help keep those doors open during warm, sultry days. Have fun with easy applique shapes, or just let pretty fabric do the talking! And if you’re stuck for a house-warming gift, then look no further!
• Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
• Finished size: 9” (22cm) x 5” (12cm) x 5” (12cm)
• Zipper foot required (instructions on inserting zipper included).
• Step by step photos included throughout.
• Professionally Art-Worked Templates provided.
• Best fabrics: Quilting cotton or linen, lightweight curtaining, heavyweight calico. Essex Yarn Dyed Linen available from www.justjudedesigns.com