A little mix of hand and machine sewing makes this sweet A5 notebook cover! A great little scrap buster project!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams. If using directional fabric, how to measure and cut fabric.
- Finished size: 6.5” (16.5cm) x 9” (23cm)
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton, Essex Linen, Sew-In Vilene
- Main technique: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
- Professionally art-worked templates provided
- Step by step photos included throughout
- Kits available from justjude-designs.com (pattern included with kit)
- Sizzix Friendly Project: use die 659835 (1” hexie) for papers & die 659834 (1.25” hexie) for fabrics