(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
A little mix of hand and machine sewing makes this beautiful purse the perfect gift for a wide variety of uses! And a great scrap-buster project too!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 8” (20.5cm) x 7” (18cm)
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton
- Main technique: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
- Pattern uses a 6” (15.5cm) x 2.5” (6cm) metal glue-in frame
- Professionally Art-Worked Templates provided
- Step by step photos included throughout
- Kits available from www.justjude-designs.com (pattern incl. in kit)
- Sizzix Friendly Project: use die 659835 (1” hexie) for papers & die 659834 (1.25” hexie) for fabrics