This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
Mix recycled tweeds and linens to make this cute applique cushion. Have fun with Harriet! She will bring a smile to all who cuddle her!
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and seam allowances.
- Finished size: 19” x 19”
- Main Technique: Satin Stitch Appli-Quilting (Applique and Quilting in 1)
- Button & Loop closure
- Best Fabrics: Tweed, Wool, Linen,
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally art-worked template provided