This is a digital pattern – you will receive the download link in your confirmation email after payment.
This roomy handbag is a great scrap busting project, showcasing the elegant French Braid technique. Choose a colourway for each ‘braid’ or go completely scrappy!
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 15” x 15” x 5” (38cm x 38cm x 12.5cm) not incl. handles
- Best Fabrics: Cotton scraps; Bosal Flex Foam (available here)
- Main technique: 3d construction
- Step by step photos are included throughout