(main photo courtesy of British Patchwork & Quilting magazine)
Dyslexia Action guidelines applied on formatting and layout, including:
Text in Arial 12 expanded font and 1.5 line spacing
Colour coded headings
Lots of illustrations and diagrams
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 79” (201cm) x 76” (193cm)
- Main Technique: Curved and straight piecing
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Templates provided
- Sizzix friendly project using 4.5” Drunkards Path dies 657168 (fan background) & 657169 (quarter circle).