(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
This sweet hand and machine sewing project would make a lovely Christmas gift. An English Paper Pieced Dresden is split into quarters to create this charming set of coasters.
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 15cm x 15cm (6” x 6”)
- Main Techniques: English Paper Piecing, Simple Applique & Quilting
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton (non-directional)
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally Art-Worked Templates provided