Mix recycled denims and cotton scraps to make this applique Sail Boat cushion. Have fun with different types of applique and machine stitches.
Good to Know
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 16.5” x 16.5” (42cm x 42cm)
- Main Technique: Satin Stitch Appli-Quilting (Applique and Quilting in 1)
- Envelope back
- Best Fabrics: Denim, Quilting Cotton; Linen, fabric scraps
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally art-worked template provided