(main photo courtesy of Sewing World magazine)
This simple ‘raw edge’ applique technique makes this a Beginner Friendly project. You will have a beautiful cushion made in no time!
- Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
- Finished size: 19” x 19” (48cm x 48cm)
- Main Technique: Raw Edge Applique (2 in 1 quilting technique)
- Envelope back
- Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton; linen, fabric scraps
- Clear illustrations included throughout
- Professionally Art-Worked Template provided