My lovely bloggy friend Ruth (Charly & Ben's Crafty Corner) has nominated me for an award!
Thank you Ruth for the lovely compliment.
The conditions to accepting the award are
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Share 7 things your readers may not know about yourself.
- Choose 10 blogs to nominate for the award. (It is fine to nominate less than ten, just however many you feel comfortable with.)
So here are 7 things about me:
1. I love elephants and have lots of them around my house (not real ones of course!)
2. One day, I would like to visit Florence & Tuscany in Italy.
3. My favourite colour is purple!
4. I live in a city (Belfast, Northern Ireland) though my heart is always in the countryside.
5. I have 3 teenage daughters who make me laugh! They are my world.
6. I have had a deep Christian faith from a young age - God is my rock and foundation.
7. I love to read survivor stories of world war 1 & 2. The strength of the human spirit to endure, overcome and even forgive the most extreme cruelty inflicted by man greatly inspires me!
I'm afraid I have struggled to find 7 interesting things to write about myself! I hope you aren't too bored!
But here are a few much more interesting people you will love to read about!
Sarah: Sew MeTina: Secret Ingredient - LoveHelen: Archie the Wonder Dog
Mary: Handmade by Mary
Teje: Nero's Post and Patch
Many thanks again for taking the time to read my regular ramblings, and to Ruth for the nomination!