Keyfobs make for great wee gifts, for family and friends of all ages!
2. Place the strip of fabric right sides up on top of the webbing.
3. Stitch down both sides of the strip of fabric, close to the folded edges. If you like, stitch a few more lines down through the centre of the fabric.
5. Bring the short ends together (with fabric facing out) and stitch across the top, through all layers. Place a little amount of glue along the top raw edges.
6. Place the key fob over the glued end of the webbing. You will want to cover the metal fob with fabric before hitting it closed with a hammer.
7. Finish clamping the fob with jewelry pliers, taking care not to mark the metal.
Hi! I’m Jude. Welcome to Just Jude Designs! This is where I talk about my sewing endeavours, quilting classes & pattern design. I hope you can stay a while!
All content is Copyright Judith Hollies and may not be produced without explicit consent from the owner.
Site design & development by Blackdog Media