2. Place the strip of fabric right sides up on top of the webbing.
3. Stitch down both sides of the strip of fabric, close to the folded edges. If you like, stitch a few more lines down through the centre of the fabric.
5. Bring the short ends together (with fabric facing out) and stitch across the top, through all layers. Place a little amount of glue along the top raw edges.
6. Place the key fob over the glued end of the webbing. You will want to cover the metal fob with fabric before hitting it closed with a hammer or clamping it.
7. Finish clamping the fob with jewelry pliers, taking care not to mark the metal.