All abilities welcome!
Join our fun and friendly weekly classes, where you can bring along your own projects, or take part in an optional class project. Or why not take some time out at one of our Saturday workshops.
With ample seating for 12 people, 5 cutting tables, 4 irons & boards, a project display table, tea/coffee making station and a small shop, you will find working here comfortable and relaxing.
Enjoy regular demonstrations of patchwork and quilting techniques as well as ongoing support and advice, whatever you are working on. We have a ‘basting bay’ (for spray basting your quilts and projects) and a large design board for laying out your quilt blocks.
A selection of free patterns, tutorials and a small lending library are at your disposal should you need further inspiration!
Also available are a wide range of Just Jude Design patterns, as well as fabric, wadding, interfacing, bondaweb, 505 basting spray, Aurifil thread, and haberdashery.
What to Bring:
- bring your own machine & sewing kit (specific project materials may be available to purchase in class)
- a limited number of basic machines are available for hire (£1 pw & pre-booking required)
- cutting mats, rotary cutters, rulers & irons are provided
- free tea & coffee making facilities available (please bring your own snacks)
A little more info:
- blocks of classes will vary between 6 and 9 weeks (£52 – £77, includes £20 deposit)
- ‘Pay As You Go’ option available (£10 per week, not available for online booking)
- Saturday workshop £30 (includes £15 deposit)
- max 12 people per class/workshop
- classes are mixed abilities and beginners are welcome (basic knowledge of a sewing machine required)
- the classroom is open 15 minutes before class start time. If you arrive early, please wait in the coffee shop or in the covered courtyard
- regular updates about the classes & projects are available at www.justjude-designs.com and on Just Jude Designs Facebook Page