2nd Floor, Conway Mill,
Belfast, BT13 2DE
Weekly Patchwork & Quilting Classes
(Sept – June)
Monday: 10am -12pm
Monday: 1pm – 3pm
Tuesday: 10am – 12pm
Tuesday: 1pm – 3pm
Thursday: 10am – 12pm
Thursday: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Class Project (optional): w/c 3rd October – w/c 10th December ’18
Christmas Tree Skirts: Read more here
Monthly Saturday Workshops
10am – 4pm
17th November: Scandi Christmas Stocking (read more here)
8th December: Gingerbread Men Garland (read more here)
19th January: Free Motion Quilting & Sketching
About the Mill:
- parking available inside and outside Mill grounds
- disabled parking for Blue Badge holders available at front of Reception
- disabled access to classroom via lift to 2nd floor
- to access classroom – from reception, take lift to 2nd floor. Turn right out of lift and go through 2 sets of doors. Continue down the corridor until you get to Just Jude Designs on the left.
- room will be open 15 minutes before class start time
- Toilets on ground and 1st floors
About the Classes:
- block of 6 weekly classes costs £52 (£20 non-refundable deposit on booking). The number of weeks per block may vary.
- first preference for places will be given to existing class members
- places cannot be reserved without a deposit.
- Saturday workshop £30 (£15 non-refundable deposit on booking)
- max 12 people per class/workshop
- classes are mixed abilities and beginners are welcome (basic knowledge of a sewing machine required)
- choose from a set class project or bring your own project
- the classroom is open 15 minutes before class start time. If you arrive early, please wait in the coffee shop or in the covered courtyard.
- to enquire or to book email firstname.lastname@example.org
- regular updates about the classes & projects are available at www.justjude-designs.com and on Just Jude Designs Facebook Page.
What to Bring:
- bring your own machine, materials & sewing kit (specific materials available to purchase in class)
- a limited number of basic machines are available for hire (£1 pw & pre-booking required)
- cutting mats, rotary cutters, rulers & irons are provided
- free tea & coffee making facilities available (please bring your own snacks)
- spray basting facilities available
- wadding, basting spray and a small amount of fabric and haberdashery are available for sale
- for one day workshops, bring your own packed lunch, or buy lunch in The Little Mill bistro
- a library of quilting books and magazines are available to peruse and borrow
- If you have paid in full, but are unable to attend, the balance of the class (full payment minus deposit) will be refunded provided more than 24 hours’ notice has been given from the start date of the class.
- If you miss any sessions you can receive 1 week’s credit per block to use in another class, provided there are vacancies and advance notice is given.
- If you are unable to attend all 6 sessions in the same block, you may pay a weekly rate of £10 per session, provided there is no waiting list for the same class. Full block paying students are given first refusal of places for the next block of classes.