- One term can be made up of 2 smaller blocks, separated by a half term, holiday break e.g. Easter
- Classes booked per term = £9 per week (payable in full at start of term)
- Classes booked per block = £10 per week (payable in full at start of block)
- Places secured with a deposit. Deposits are non-refundable
- Existing class members get first refusal of places for the following term and Saturday workshops
- Waiting lists for Saturday Workshops will get first refusal if the same workshop is run again
- If you have paid in full, but are unable to attend, the balance of the class/workshop (full payment minus deposit) will be refunded provided more than 24 hours notice has been given from the start date of the class.
- If you miss any sessions you can receive 1 week’s credit per block to use in another class, provided there are vacancies and advance notice is given (additional weeks may be allowed at owner’s discretion).
- ‘Pay As You Go’ is suitable for folks who can only attend now and again (owner’s discretion on number of weeks) and is payable in advance or with agreement with owner (not available to book online).
- If your class falls on a Bank/Public holiday where the Mill Premises are closed, provision for that class will be made on a different day in the same week.
- In the rare event where I have to cancel a class, you will be refunded £8 for that session.
- Enter premises via Reception: sanitise hands and sign in
- Only one person in a lift at a time (2 lifts are available)
- Spray hands and door handle of room before entering
- Bring your own ruler and cutter
- Bring your own drinks/snacks (takeaway available from Little Mill Bistro, Ground Floor)
- Bring your own mask/visor
- Keep coats, bags and possessions under your work station – do not use communal coat hooks
- Where possible stay at your self-contained work station throughout the duration of the class (basting table and design wall are still available to use)
- Please wipe down your chair, work station and equipment before leaving
- Where possible, pay for purchases using contactless bank card
- Where possible, don’t over handle bolts of fabric or shop items – ask for assistance