- Deposits are non-refundable
- Existing class members get first refusal of places for the following term and Saturday workshops
- Waiting lists for Saturday Workshops will get first refusal if the same workshop is run again
- If you have paid in full, but are unable to attend, the balance of the class/workshop (full payment minus deposit) will be refunded provided more than 24 hours notice has been given from the start date of the class.
- If you miss any sessions you can receive 1 week’s credit per block to use in another class, provided there are vacancies and advance notice is given.
- If you are unable to attend all sessions in the same block, you may pay a weekly rate of £10 per session (‘Pay As You Go’), provided there is no waiting list for the same class. Full block paying students are given first refusal of places for the next block of classes.
- ‘Pay As You Go’ is not available to book online.