- Deposits are non-refundable
- Existing class members get first refusal of places for the following term and Saturday workshops
- Waiting lists for Saturday Workshops will get first refusal if the same workshop is run again
- If you have paid in full, but are unable to attend, the balance of the class/workshop (full payment minus deposit) will be refunded provided more than 24 hours notice has been given from the start date of the class.
- If you miss any sessions you can receive 1 week’s credit per block to use in another class, provided there are vacancies and advance notice is given.
- If you are unable to attend two thirds of sessions in the same block, you may pay a weekly rate of £10 per session (‘Pay As You Go’ – see conditions below), provided there is no waiting list for the same class. Full block paying students are given first refusal of places for the next block of classes.
- ‘Pay As You Go’ is suitable for folks who are unable to attend the majority of sessions in a block of classes (owner’s discretion on number of weeks) and is payable in advance (not available to book online).
- In the rare event where I have to cancel a class, you will be refunded £8 for that session.