There has been much lazing about the Hollies' Household this week! Probably something to do with eating too much and long lie-ins! Bliss!
So I just thought I would recap on some of the things I've been working on during my recent hibernation!
My Brit Bee secret santa pinny looked liked this:
and it went to this lovely lady!
I've managed to get a good bit done on my first tunic too, but as there is no such thing as a 'standard' size, I'm now trying to 'shape' it to suit my unique proportions! Not really sure what I'm doing, but happy to play and experiment with it.
|patch pockets made from vintage sheets|
And in true 'start something new before the last project is finished' style, I've downloaded, taped together and cut out the pattern pieces for the Wikstein Tova dress.
I've been pinning versions of this pattern since it came out. I love the shape of it and think (hope) it will suit my shape.
Looking forward to giving this one a go!
I also got some Bee Blessed blocks done today, but more on that tomorrow!
That's all for now folks!