It might be hard to believe but we have made it to the end of the second quarter of the 2017 FAL and it’s time to link up your Q2 finishes!
The 2017 FAL has a community of bloggers across the world jointly hosting the FAL. Our hosts are:
- Rhonda – Rhonda’s [Quilt] Ramblings – USA
- Nicky – Mrs Sew & Sow – Great Britain
- Abigail – Cut & Alter – Great Britain
- Izzy – Dizzy Quilts – Canada
- Ella – Throw a Wench in the Works – USA
- Lucy – Charm about You – Great Britain
- Sarah – Sew me – Northern Ireland
- Judith – Just Jude – Northern Ireland
- Felicity – Felicity Quilts – Canada
- Marci – Marci Girl Designs – USA
- Karen – Capitola Quilter – USA
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada
Social Media Director
- Sandra – Sew of Course – Ireland
Before you link up, let’s give a huge thank you to our fantastic sponsors:
For the 2017 FAL, we continue tutorial week. Here is the schedule so you can visit them all:
- June 27 – Sarah of Sew me
- June 28 – Karen of Capitola Quilter
- June 29 – Felicity of Felicity Quilts
- June 30 – Izzy of Dizzy Quilts
The 2017 Q2 link for your finishes is now open below on my blog and on each of the hosting blogs – you only need to link on one blog for your finish to appear on each blog. Link-up “rules”:
- Add one link for each finish. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. Please, only one link per finish, as your link is an entry into the randomly drawn prize draws.
- Please ensure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original list so that we can verify your entry (make sure it is from the appropriate quarter).
- Please become part of the FAL community. Please check out the links of others and comment. We all need encouragement so let’s applaud each other. The 2017 FAL Facebook page is here and follow us on Instagram @finishlong and tag your photos #2017FALQ2yourname (substitute your name), this makes it easier for us to match your finishes with your lists.
- Our hosts will also link their finishes to share in the community, but they are not eligible for any of the prizes.